Contractors Business Records Pharmaceutical Realtor
Taking Care of All of Your Business Storage Needs
Give yourself and your office some room and store your business items with us. Our temperature controlled units are available in many sizes, so whatever your business needs, we have a solution for you.
How self storage can benefit your business:
- Avoid the cost of leasing larger office space - Store excess items
- Store work vehicles
- Store inventory and manage goods
- Securely store business files, records or archives
- Store items when downsizing office space
- Create a mini-warehouse
- Store extra equipment, tools and office supplies
- Our month to month occupancy agreements means there are no long-term commitments
- Our units range from 25 sq. ft to over 300 sq. ft
- Easy access to receiving packages, our locations will deliver items right to your unit at no additional charge
Features that help make our self storage facilities perfect for your business storage needs:
- Temperature controlled units available – to prevent damage from the elements
- Excellent security – to give you peace of mind
- FREE local truck use at move-in – to save money on renting a truck and to make your transition more convenient
- Month-to-month occupancy agreements – no long term commitment allows you to save money
- Unit sizes ranging from 25 to over 300 sq. ft. - no matter what you are storing, we have a size that will be just right
- Access 7 days a week – so you can access your items every day of the week
- Boxes, locks and packing supplies - we have the merchandise you need on-site
Storage for Contractors, Landscapers, Plumbers and Electricians
Our self storage facilities offer the perfect solution for contractors. Our state of the art security features will ensure that your equipment, tools and vehicles are kept safe. Our facilities allow access seven days a week.
Now offering 15 x 40 storage units with remote control access
- Safely store all of your equipment, tools and work vehicles
- Store business records
- Save costs by storing excess job site materials
- Store inventory
- Create a mini-warehouse
Business Record Storage
Self Storage units provide a convenient way to store business documentation
- Our facilities offer access 7 days a week, 7:00am - 8:00pm
- A gated keypad entry system tracks incoming traffic
- Our facilities have perimeter fencing around the facility
- Our facilities offer 24 hour video recording and are well illuminated
- Our temperature controlled units maintain a temperature between 55 and 80 degrees, protecting paper and media against damage from extreme temperatures
Recommendations For Packing of Documentation
- Consider using locked containers such as file cabinets or fire safes
- Use racking systems for organization
- Use white newsprint paper (sold in our store) as sometimes newspaper print can transfer on documents
- Packed boxes should weigh no more than 30-50 lbs. for safe lifting
- Label boxes clearly
Storage for Pharmaceutical, Medical and Sales Personnel
Our self storage facilities offer a convenient location for pharmaceutical sales reps to store inventory, receive shipments, store drug samples, literature and marketing items.
Location – by choosing a facility in close proximity to a reps sales territory the rep and their company can save valuable work time with easy access to their storage.
Temperature controlled units - is essential to prevent damage to samples caused by extreme temperature fluctuations.
Security features – our security features include 24-hour video recording, perimeter fencing, and keypad access.
Access – our facilities and units are clean, well-lit and offer flexible access hours.
Deliveries – with documented permission our staff can receive and place packages inside of storage units on behalf of our customers.
How Self Storage Can Benefit Realtors:
Statistics show a well staged and clutter-free home spends 50% less time on the market. Self storage offers a great place to store extra belongings while homes are on the market. Some tips on how self storage can be used to help stage a home:
- Store extra pieces of furniture so rooms appear larger
- Better organize a cluttered garage or basement to show extra square footage to potential buyers
- Help prospective buyers visualize a house as their home by storing a lot of personal belongings
- If a home is well presented then there is an increased chance that the owners will achieve the optimum sale price. Statistics show that a well staged home sells for at least 7% more than a comparable non-staged home
Moving can be stressful for your clients, but Store Away can help ease the transition by providing a safe and convenient place to store items. Our storage options coupled with our month-to-month occupancy agreements means there are no long-term commitments. Some ways realtors can advise their clients to use storage to ease their moving experience:
- Make a home look the best it can by using storage to help in staging a home while it’s on the market
- Store items safely while waiting for a home to be built or sold